Saturday, December 6, 2008

When I made this blog I wasn't sure what direction I was going with it. Then I came up with an idea. This blog is going to document my photographic journeys in which you will (hopefully) watch me progress artistically through photographs. Each week, actually, don't hold me to that... anyway, I will be posting new pictures and hopefully you will witness my photographs improving as an aspiring.. well.. I just want to learn about photography. I will also be talking about different photographers. So get ready.. I guess?

PEACE

3 comments:

Marie said...

haha yay. that will be exciting.

Marie said...

ok i will.
noo i am not happy. school is boring when you aren't there and i am the only girl in electronic music class and i need help. awkward. ok so my life is boring. and you are sad. no school. so now we have to hang out!
you don't have to let this year be a failure. you can work on being an artistic person, that will be fun. and you don't have to do math or anything!
so if you don't call me very soon.... bad.

Marie said...

oh put some fashion pictures of you up on this blog and then go to lookbook and send an application and they will accept you into the community!