Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blogspot

So, a friend of mine (I hope I can call you my friend) was talking to me about blogging today so I facebooked her and found her Blogspot. I have a livejournal, but a lot of my other friends have these so why not. 

School is really getting to me these days. This may be a suprise to anyone who knows me because I am a very laid back individual. On the contrary this laid back life style has caused me to fail two semesters of college courses. This is my last chance to do good in school and have my parents pay for it, needless to say I am working my ass off. 

I'm pretty sure I failed my Music Appreciation test today. My mind goes blank. I am a horrible test taker. I even studied on the way to school, which resulted in a hideous car wreck that almost occurred. 

I have a paper due in Comp 1, and I feel completely complied to do well on it, since I have a few zeros floating around. I don't know why, but this paper means a great deal to me. I even shed a few tears over it.

Good news; I made an 80 on my math test today! That is good for me, considering I am horrible at math.

My cats are really cute. 

No comments: