Thursday, October 9, 2008

Missing Andrew

Rough week..

I had a friend die. 

They closed the case and said it was suicide. It wasn't.

The hardest thing I've probably ever had to do was work up the courage to see him laying there in his coffin. Once I did, thats when I knew he was really gone. 

The funeral was wreck and so many things happened its to stressful to even explain everything. 

People were getting arrested at the funeral.

When we got home I got drunk. I wrote two papers last night for today. Needless to say, this morning those papers needed lots of revising.

Today was not my best day.

I did have an interesting debate in English today, which was the highlight of the day only to be brought down by some dumb kid in my next class.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

Hal is super nice guy.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am so sorry. That has to be really hard. Just so you know, that movie was sooo bad. absolutely lame. you didn't miss anything. Hope this week is better for you than last. see you tuesday.